Daily diary

Monday, February 05, 2007

Back from India

Just came back from my trip to India to participate in Asian Particle Accelerator APAC conference in Indore central India. We had some posters also updating our works.. The confrence was good organised and we enjoyed a warm (I mean warm) weather and nice hospitality of RRCAT institute of India. I also had the opportunity to see the live Indian traditional dancing of good performance. The food were very spicy ofcourse and the people very friendly.
I had twice visit inside the INDUS-2 storage ring, a very impressive work has been done by the physicist and engineers there, from the point which almost a big percent of equipment and technology was in-home tech.
INDUS-2 is a 2.5Gev and 300mA with a circumference of 172.47m. It has an Injector of 20MeV microtron and a booster of 450-550 MeV which will be used also for the injector of another ring INDUS-1. rf cavities all in one straight section independently fed by klystrons via coaxial waveguides. It is in the commisioning phase up to 38mA and 2.4GeV has been filled till the last week.
India was a different land from lots of point of views. The weather, foods, culture and natural views. However i did not have enough time to go around.

1 Comments:

  • [color=#69c]Hi everyone,
    last night I was watching my child while he was sleeping and I realized that we live in a big and exiting world for example I can make a video phone call to the other side of the world and this makes me excited and I feel to get more for my future, so more opportunities and more money. I am learning a new language but I don't feel is enough and I do regularly self learning too. I am interested in IT and I have made a website for my family (Wow, it was difficult to find a [/color][url=http://www.web-host-3.info/sitemap2.html]reseller hosting[/url][color=#69c]) but I presume that I can make this as my new profession but I have to pay the mortgage so I wanna evaluate things with care. I hope that the time gives good advice.

    Simon[/color]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home